Information on Abuse
- Winona County Sexual Assault Interagency Council
- The Winona County Sexual Assault Interagency Council is intended to provide a victim-centered approach to sexual assault crimes. This website provides information about its members, sexual assault information and statistics and ways victims can get help.
- Minnesota Coalition For Battered Women
- The Minnesota Coalition For Battered Women is an organization that carries out programming that specifically focuses on the advances of women’s safety and security. This website will provide you with information about this organization, some work that they provide, and resource links for further information.
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- The Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault is the voice for victims and survivors, sexual assault programs, and allies that are committed to end sexual violence. This website provides many services that benefit all aspects of sexual violence. Here you can connect with members, gain knowledge of sexual violence, and even look at opportunities for employment.
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence provides services and support to survivors of domestic violence. Here you can learn more about domestic violence, learn of ways to take action against domestic violence, and even support this organization by donating a phone. This just touches on the services and support that this website can provide, as this website is intended for the entire nation.
- National Network To End Domestic Violence
- The National Network To End Domestic Violence provides training and assistance to the statewide and territorial coalitions again domestic violence. This network aims make domestic violence a national priority. Here you can learn how to donate to help further their support, learn about some of their projects, and learn how to get involved with this beneficial support network group.
- Battered Women’s Justice Project
- The Battered Women’s Justice Project offers training, technical assistance, and consultation on the practices of the justice systems in addressing domestic violence. Here, staff attorneys and advocates can provide you with the necessary information and analysis on effective policing, prosecuting, sentencing, and monitoring of domestic violence offenders, as well as protection orders, confidentiality issues, divorce and custody, and separation violence.
- Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project
- The Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project is a premiere legal resource for battered women and children, as well as those who work with battered women and children in the State of Minnesota. While their services are centered on the legal aspects of domestic violence, the range of our expertise is exceedingly broad, therefore, each year we provide services to thousands of battered women and their advocates in areas including but not limited to: orders for protection, harassment restraining orders, housing assistance, immigration, child custody issues and stalking as it pertains to Minnesota Law.
Here you are able to obtain all necessary state approved court forms free of charge as a public service. These websites below are intended to help survivors, victims, and their families obtain criminal and civil documents needed to provide safety, assurance, and protection.
- Minnesota Restraining Order Forms
- This link contains the links to the documents and forms needed to file for restraining orders, dismissal and contempt forms, as well as, modification and publication forms.
- Fee Waiver Forms
- This link contains the links to the documents and forms for the fee waivers for the court. You can also find additional links here for instructions and orders needed for further processing of the fee waivers.
- Order for Protection Forms
- This link contains the links to the documents and forms needed to file an order for protection. This link also provides you with additional forms needed for out of state protection forms and change of address forms.